Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

Yep,

It was pretty good and funny, but it was pretty lame that one of you had to be in underwear in one pic :S

Krieg Krieg

Definatly worth watching.

This was definatly worth watching, i really liked it, and im looking forward to see the next part. Some of the 3d scenes could've used some better backgrounds though, and some things was missing.

Else, Great job, keep it up!

~Kk-dis

ramsy66 responds:

Thanks, yeah this was my first attempt at 3d, thanks for the review

Negative 001 - The Call Negative 001 - The Call

I loved it.

This was really nice, and i dont know why you didnt like it. Im gonna look forward to see the next episodes cos this is really good!

~ Keep it up

SK: Best ShootOut SK: Best ShootOut

Wtf?

What the heck're you talking about LoStIe? Is it to violent for you? If so, you shouldnt be hanging around. And how come we dont see any of your flash? Oh well.
As for the movie, it was awsome. And im very glad you did this awsome movie for my comp! ^^

Keep it up man!

The Ma$sAcre The Ma$sAcre

Defenatly worth watching,

This was defenatly one of the best collabs so far.
I cant wait to see Ma$sAcre 2.

Keep it up! :)

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Oh shit.

Dude, this was amazing, and i dont know what this guy "Evildjarf" is saying :S "You call this a movie? This is crap, too bad it wasn't blammed."
To bad you couldnt see the movies excesive good graphics.
I cant wait to see the full movie, but is it gonna be out?
I really hope so :)

Taegukgi : Mayhem Taegukgi : Mayhem

Well

Its a shame you didnt finish it, it was very good, and i hope to see more of this stuff, from you.

bloody shorts bloody shorts

Well.

First, i would like to say, why did you cover the StickSlaughter logo? They created the preloader, and it looked pretty much like you stole it and ment it like it was your own.
The movies it self, is okay, but i think you could put a bit more effort to the blood'n stuff.

Keep it up.

Harakirie responds:

what the I know the ssla preloader and found the tutorial they used for it so i made my owen to make some things clear .

Sonic Vs. Mario - Part 3 Sonic Vs. Mario - Part 3

Omg.

What the fuck was that?
Why the fuck did you use a satan logo?
And the beginning was totaly rip off star wars.
Not needed in Sonic movies.

Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Omg.

This was great, fantastic and... I cant say anything else?
It had all it needed to fit in for the song!
I dont think it missed anything. Maybe, try make a movie, i mean not a music movie, but just an action movie example.
Im sure it will turn out great!
Keep making this stuff!